PERSONAL TRAINERS needed:
Solaris is currently seeking Personal Trainers to provide our members with the best possible fitness experience to maximize their health, fitness and wellness goals.
- Build client base through conducting fitness assessments and interacting with members during floor time.
- Market, promote, and sell personal training by member interactions, phone calls and follow up.
- Prepare and deliver fitness programs based on clients’ goals.
- Motivate and inspire clients.
- Understand principles of fitness, proper technique, and form.
- Possess excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Ability to self promote and network.
- Available to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- National Recognized Personal Trainer Certification, fitness related degree or in the process of attaining.
- Hourly floor time
- Complimentary club membership
- Discount on all club services and programs.
Job Type: Part-time or fulltime
Required experience: Personal training or small group fitness experience required: 1 year
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org