PERSONAL TRAINERS needed:
Solaris is currently seeking Personal Trainers to provide our members with the best possible fitness experience to maximize their health, fitness and wellness goals.
- Build client base through conducting fitness assessments and interacting with members during floor time.
- Market, promote, and sell personal training by member interactions, phone calls and follow up.
- Prepare and deliver fitness programs based on clients’ goals.
- Motivate and inspire clients.
- Understand principles of fitness, proper technique, and form.
- Possess excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Ability to self promote and network.
- Available to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- National Recognized Personal Trainer Certification, fitness related degree or in the process of attaining.
- Hourly floor time
- Complimentary club membership
- Discount on all club services and programs.
Job Type: Part-time or fulltime
Required experience: Personal training or small group fitness experience required: 1 year
Looking to work in a fun and healthy environment?
Solaris Sports Club in Yorktown, NY is seeking a membership consultant to join
our amazing team! Candidate should have strong customer service skills and some sales experience would be a plus. This candidate will work with the sales team to attract new members to our club by networking, outreaching within our community, and attending public relation events. This position is responsible for selling membership offerings and packages, sports and fitness programs, and inspiring prospective members to join our club and lead a healthy lifestyle. Consultant also maintains relationships with new members and assists with member-onboarding. A passion for health and fitness is a plus.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org